Transition Kitchen’s Strategic Plan Mission Statement:
Teaching life skills through culinary arts, while also exposing learners to the endless opportunities in the food and beverage industry. Strategic Goals
• To equip students with the skills needed to become employees within Transition Kitchen obtain help with job placement through staffing agencies.
What is the purpose of Transition Kitchen? The kitchen will be serve multi purposes such as:
• providing a catering facility for catering chefs who desire access to a commercial kitchen.
• a home base for Transition Kitchen drop and go catering services.
• a hands-on interactive classroom
• an opportunity to rebuild relationships with law enforcement by implementing a sweet treat package. The sweet treat package will give students the opportunity to deliver the packages of sweet treats to local police departments who participate in the program. This provides a way for law enforcement, children and our clients to engage with one another through positive encounters.
Powered by HAPPY CHEF
5070 Wabash Ave
Baltimore, MD 21215